Do you know why that crazy lady is holding? Nail glue. Do you know what she did with it? Yup. She squirted it into her eye by mistake.
I am inclined to laugh at her but I can’t because this is totally something I am capable of doing. I mean, she is blind and she thought she was grabbing eye drops but alas, she was mistaken. I too am blind and often stumble around the apartment looking for eye drops. That’s not really true at all actually.
Paula, from Bournemouth, Dorset, said: “I was still really tired and I couldn’t see very well, so I stumbled into the bathroom and picked the bottle off the shelf.
“As soon as I squeezed it, I knew something was wrong.
“I managed to stop it hitting the centre of the eye, and doctors told me later that it saved me from permanent damage.
“It was agonising. It was burning so much it was my natural instinct to shut my eye.
“But as soon as I did, my eyelashes stuck fast together and I couldn’t open my eye again.”
Miss Griffin, who also runs her own fancy dress business, said: “I would hate people to think I’m just some dumb blonde, because I’m not.
Why are blondes always trying to convince us they’re not dumb? This could have happened to anyone (i.e. me) and I’m a brunette. Don’t be so hard on yourself blindey.